The aim of the conference is to highlight the diversity of heritage science, in France and in Europe, to consider its central role in major contemporary challenges (social, cultural, economic, political, and climatic), and its articulation with the main European initiatives which will be evoked during the conference: the European Green Deal, the measures in favour of cultural and creative industries, the New Bauhaus.
To build up the programme of the conference, the coordination team is launching a call for papers directed to:
- Researchers, and students, particularly PhD students.
- The different actors who contribute to the production, valorisation, dissemination, and implementation of heritage science knowledge (heritage professionals, policymakers, companies, associations, international organisations, artists, etc.)
Papers must address one of the four following priority themes:
- A reflective heritage for a resilient society
- Sustainable management of cultural heritage
- Cultural heritage in a changing context
- Cultural heritage facing climate and environmental change
For further information about the themes or the procedure, please consult the presentation document.
Proposals must be sent by email before 4 October 2021 to the following address: email@example.com
For any question regarding the conference or the call for papers, please contact:
Chloé Mirouze: firstname.lastname@example.org
Léa Orlandi email@example.com