In addition, they must:
- · Contribute to local capacity building at all levels of expertise, in particular by offering on-the-job training;
- · Contribute to awareness raising on cultural heritage protection;
- · Promote cultural diversity and gender equality;
- · Contribute to economic and social sustainable development, reconciliation, and peacebuilding.
For the 4th call, ALIPH particularly encourages submissions focusing on:
- · The fight against looting and illicit trafficking of cultural goods;
- · The protection, conservation, and rehabilitation of cultural heritage in Yemen.
The application period is from 12 February, 3pm CEST to 16 April 2021, 3pm CEST.
All applicants are kindly requested to submit their proposal through the online platform.
Final decisions will be announced by the end of November 2021.
More information on the 4th Call for Projects here.